I'm back..

Sadly I've been thinking about relapsing into cutting and burning again, I've been three months clean and It's been really really amazing. Just lately I feel worthless, like I dont belong and I dont even wanna be here anymore. I really hate this feeling that I have for myself, it's no longer just self hate, it's turned into an empty pit. I cant talk to my parents about anything, they wouldnt care as is, or they'd just tell me to get over it. I have friends, just none I trust 100%. I don't know what to do anymore. I hate everything about my life at this point. (Honestly can't explain why either..it just happened.:[)

What things or reasons that make you feel that way?

I've felt like that way many times myself while I can't tell you a way to make it hurt less or to make it go away but I can tell you is that it will go away just need to push through it and just try to stay positive and do the things that make you happy and cheer you up. I know it's hard to deal with but you'll get through it if you haven't already done so, and I'm always here if you need to talk about anything just message me whenever you need to. Your a great girl and s great person always remember that :)

Reply to Thread