Does this count as molesting?
I was young about 8-10 years old and I was visiting this farm with my family and when I was alone this guy (may have been the same age or younger I dunno) came up to me and kept touching my boobs( I had quiet big bo.obs at this age) and squeezing them , I was uncomfortable and told him to stop, later at night when we were alone he did it again , I tried to avoid him but he did it again afterwards.that was the last time he did it because he left after.i feeling uncomfortable when guys touch me because of this and have trust issues towards them. I've never talked to anyone about this, cause I'm not even sure if it counts as mo.le.sting?

molesting is like rape, but with people biologically related to you. what you are talking about is not considered rape, but more sexual harassment or sexual assult. 

MomoMomone wrote:

molesting is like rape, but with people biologically related to you. what you are talking about is not considered rape, but more sexual harassment or sexual assult. 

Good god. Where are you getting your information?
First of all, you're confusing molestation and incest. Incest is sexual acts between people who are biologically related. Molestation is sexual abuse, or forcing undesired sexual behavior onto someone by another person; generally, molestation is a term applied when the victim is a minor (under 18 y/o)

For the original poster--

I do not believe it would be considered molestation because the act was committed between two people of approximately the same age. Molestation generally is between an adult and a child. 

The term "child-on-child sexual abuse" seems most fitting for what you experienced. I think it would be worth talking to a counselor or doctor about what you experienced, especally since it is now affecting your relationships.

haha, sorry ^^; my friends like to talk about this stuff a lot (it's annoying and i tell them to stop) and they're always getting their facts mixed up. i guess i should have googled things first...

Reply to Thread