medical abortion story

So I wanted to get on here and share my story of the medical abortion I had today I need to vent I guess.

Today was the second part of my medical abortion. I was 9 weeks. I put the 4 pills inbetween my gums and cheeks at 11 AM to dissolve for 30 minutes. By the end of the 30 minutes I was already starting to bleed and get cramps. For the first 2 hours it was just like a normal period. I did throw up once in this time and felt immediately better and was able to eat and whatnot. At around 1pm I started having contractions. They were definitely not unbearable but i was really uncomfortable during this time. I had my boyfriend get me Advil after about an hour of the contractions and soon after taking them I felt a pop which freaked me out. I ran to the bathroom and was bleeding mixed with water. I guess my water broke which I was not expecting to happen nor did I even think that could happen.... I just read so many stories online before all this and none of them said your water breaks. As soon as that happened though the contractions subsided immediately. I was still a bit crampy but in relief. So back to laying on the couch for awhile I had a huge gush and realized it went through my pants so had to get different clothes and go to the bathroom. This next part may be very disturbing as it was for me but when I sat on the toilet to change my pad the fetus was laying right in the pad clear as day. I was so absolutely shocked and just a million emotions hit me at once. I just couldn't believe it was just laying there right in front of me. The worst part about it is it looked like a little baby. I couldn't help but look it had arms, fingers, eyes, a tiny nose and a mouth.

Now I just feel like complete garbage for what I've done. It's just so real now.

Anyways, I don't know if this will help anybody. I wanted to share that the process itself was not that bad. I am completely fine now, no pain or cramps, eating whatever I want . The last part of this experience was the worst part about it all I don't know if I'll ever be able to erase that from my mind.

Hey, similar experience except I had a vacuumed abortion awake. Procedure took alot longer than normal, horrible pain and extremley uncomfortable. Anyhow, when I came round after passing out for the 4th time, I was told to try to use the bathroom. As I went, pad already under my gown- I pulled it down to see the fetus's head laying on the sanitary pad.?
I freaked, luckily I was in a hospital and there were alot of nurses on hand to calm me and to tell me that it was not what I thought it was. Unfortunatley I know what I saw, and like you I don't know if I will honestly ever be able to erase that from my mind. Years later, and I still feel like utter shit for what I did that day and honestly if you ever want to talk about it, I'm here to vent to. Love.X

I had a medical abortion at 8 weeks. Mine was similar to yours, but took a lot longer. I, too, could see the fetus. I don't feel bad. It's been a year, and I've never had any regrets about it.

In last month, I had an abortion. I had several reasons here why i do abort my unplanned pregnancy (=10.5ptfinancial situation, my boyfriend, my living conditions, complete ignorance of benefits and help, etc.). I didn't have any medical problem to follow abortion procedure. Everything is going smoothly. =10.5ptThis only could happen without any problem because of onlineabortionpillrx's support team. They guided me in a proper way. Thank you so much.=10.5pt

Reply to Thread