Feeling Better About Abortion

Hello everyone!

For starters, I would like to clarify that I am not pregnant, therefore I do not need an abortion. However, I wanted to make this post for myself and others who could possibly become pregnant at the wrong time and want to consider abortion. I am indeed PRO-CHOICE and a feminist, so I do believe in abortion. I come from a family that is highly against abortion. So they have tried to completely guilt me out of being pro-choice. My boyfriend, however, is pro-choice and he has told me that if it came down to it, I can do whatever I want with the fetus because it is my body. (He's the best).

Going back to what I said about feeling guilty, I know that a lot of you girls are pro-choice and feel no remorse for your abortion. And even though I do consider abortion an option, I cry thinking about ever going through it (very contradicting). I would be very greatful if you posted some reasons as to why abortion is totally okay and not the worst thing in the world. It would be helpful to me and a bunch of girls out there who want to feel better about abortion.?

Thanks a bunch!

If you have been raped or the child is born of incest, then it seems too traumatic to have to carry the product for 9 months.
If it is in the early stages, then the fetid might not even have pain receptors yet. If the child has a fatal abnormality it can be done out of kindness because the child would have a horrible quality of life.

Reply to Thread