2 abortions?

i had my first abortion in 2010.after that i went on the depo shot for 2 years.In march i had my last shot because i was gaining too much weight.i recently had unperotected sex with someone and i am late for my period.if i am pregnant i plan to get another abortion.i was wondering if any of you had more than one and will it affect my chances in the future for getting preganant?

mzneyo1 wrote:

i had my first abortion in 2010.after that i went on the depo shot for 2 years.In march i had my last shot because i was gaining too much weight.i recently had unperotected sex with someone and i am late for my period.if i am pregnant i plan to get another abortion.i was wondering if any of you had more than one and will it affect my chances in the future for getting preganant?

It can. Surgery invariably leads to scar tissue, and when you're scraping out the uterus it's reasonable to expect the possiblity of scar tissue. However if the abortion does not have complicatoins, there's no reason to think it would impact your ability to get pregnant in the future.

Well I haven't but one of my friend who did it now is positively couldn't get pregnant because the problems of the uterus. But I'm sure if the doctor does it well, it won't make you can't get pregnant in the future.

ok please please dont do it. you do realize your not just getting rid of your baby your litterly tearing it apart!:( its not your babays fault you had unprotected sex...please choose to save your child...if you cant keep it theres adoption, im adopted. what you dont relize is your baby has its OWN talents and personality that no one else has and u never no might grow up to be a prodigy or a celeb one day. Salena Gomezs mom had her at 16 and was going to abort but backed out and her mom has never regreted it!

It's your choice to conceive or not but medical abortion is the best option rather than non surgical. If anyone wants to go for non surgical abortion must use MTP kit because it has mifepristone and misoprostol pill which helps to abort pregnancy very safely.?

Reply to Thread