How to abort naturally and safely.

Hi gurls. I know this is totally f'd up, but I have a friend that might be pregnant. She's under 18 and doesn't want to tell her parents about it. Anyone know anything she could do to safely provoke a miscarriage? (I totally am against it, but her situation just isn't the best.)

There are ways to induce miscarriages using natural substances - but there is no SAFE way to do it. Any abortion or miscarriage is unsafe if it is not monitored or treated by a medical professional. I'm sorry but she is going to have to tell someone and get some help.

Depending on where she lives, she can get in front of a judge if she wants to get an abortion without her parents knowing. She would have to explain to the judge why she doesn''t want her parents to know, etc, and they will decide if she can get the waiver for her to get an abortion without her parents consent. I know that's how it is where I live, so idk if it's that way for other states. There is no safe, natural way to do it. I wouldn't trust herbal methods. It's best to get one from a medical professional. Have her call up Planned Parenthood and tell them about the issue and go from there. 

Even if there were a safe way to induce a miscarriage, there's really no safety in having and carrying one out without supervision. There are SO many possible complications, including infection, that she really NEEDS to tell someone. The results could very well be fatal, so while it may seem like a bummer to tell her parents right now, in the long run, it's not comparable to losing her life.

odelay wrote:
There are ways to induce miscarriages using natural substances - but there is no SAFE way to do it. Any abortion or miscarriage is unsafe if it is not monitored or treated by a medical professional. I'm sorry but she is going to have to tell someone and get some help.

Amen.

And also... MAD MEN!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

There is NO safe way to have an abortion even if they're under medical care.

Abortions lead to:

CERVICAL, OVARIAN, AND LIVER CANCER

UTERINE PERFORATION

CERVICAL LACERATIONS

SUBSEQUENT PRE-TERM DELIVERIES AND OTHER COMPLICATIONS OF LABOR

ECTOPIC PREGNANCY

There are more than that though.

KarmaDoll89 wrote:

There is NO safe way to have an abortion even if they're under medical care.

Abortions lead to:

CERVICAL, OVARIAN, AND LIVER CANCER

UTERINE PERFORATION

CERVICAL LACERATIONS

SUBSEQUENT PRE-TERM DELIVERIES AND OTHER COMPLICATIONS OF LABOR

ECTOPIC PREGNANCY

There are more than that though.

Yeah so? Every surgical procedure has it's risks, but very few succumb to them. Having an abortion is safer than giving birth.

I seriously doubt telling your parents you are pregnant will OMG RUIN YOUR LIFE FOREVER....I mean they are gonna calm down eventually. and I would NEVER want my teen doing something to harm herself because she didnt feel comfortable telling me

stephaaa wrote:

Hi gurls. I know this is totally f'd up, but I have a friend that might be pregnant. She's under 18 and doesn't want to tell her parents about it. Anyone know anything she could do to safely provoke a miscarriage? (I totally am against it, but her situation just isn't the best.)

There are some things that have been known to stimulate uterine contractions and force a abortion yes. But it's best she sees if she can by herself in her state or take it before a judge.

I cant believe someone would even ask this.... theres no safe way to miscarry .. thats just completely ridiculous.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/abortion/parental-consent-notification-laws-25268.htm

A link to abortion laws in all the 50 states find yours and act accordingly. Go to a planned parenthood immediately and talk to a consultant about to SAFELY have an abortion

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/abortion/abortion-pill-medication-abortion-4354.asp 

Link to info abort abortion pill

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/abortion/in-clinic-abortion-procedures-4359.asp

Link to surgical abortion

BE SAFE GIRLS NOTHING IS BETTER THAN BEING SAFE. TALK TO ANY ONE OVER 21 THAT YOU TRUST AND GET HELP.

The best thing she can do is talk to a medical professional. It's confidental. If she cannot keep the baby it's nobody here's business. If you don't want an abortion don't get one but this girl does so don't force your opinion. It could be more harmful emotionally and physically on her and the baby if she keeps it. What she is doing is in HER best interest. You may of done differently but that's your choice. 

KarmaDoll89:There is NO safe way to have an abortion even if they're under medical care. Abortions lead to: CERVICAL, OVARIAN, AND LIVER CANCERUTERINE PERFORATIONCERVICAL LACERATIONSSUBSEQUENT PRE-TERM DELIVERIES AND OTHER COMPLICATIONS OF LABORECTOPIC PREGNANCY There are more than that though.actually 

thats all the brainwashing the prolife assholes try to feed naive people 

There are no safe natural ways to do this. Planned parenthood is a safe, discreet option that I highly recommend. They'll even work with her on the price if she doesn't want it to go through her insurance. 

Reply to Thread