Debt Recovery Anonymous

I wouldn't have considered myself in need of DAA because I had always had my parents to bail me out of any financial debt. It wasn't until I had made a savings account one day and literally three days later, all of my savings were gone. It's extremely embarrassing.?
I haven't told anyone yet, and I don't plan to anytime soon. I wanted to share this because a lot of people think that debt recovery anonymous is for rich people. It can happen to anyone and it's extremely stressful to think of someone out there going through the same thing as me.

If I may ask, how did this happen to you? Was this from school tuition?. I honestly think there should be more free services to help people with financial literacy, it's such a necessity.

I dropped out of school and still have some school tuition to pay (it's not a whole lot, but it's a lot for someone only making $7.50/hr). When I get stressed, I tend to buy things especially things I wouldn't normally buy. But I'm in more debt because of stupid online games that I don't play unless I'm stressed out.

disneyprincess:I dropped out of school and still have some school tuition to pay (it's not a whole lot, but it's a lot for someone only making $7.50/hr). When I get stressed, I tend to buy things especially things I wouldn't normally buy. But I'm in more debt because of stupid online games that I don't play unless I'm stressed out.?

Wow that's a lot. I'm sorry you've got some tuition to pay but, I think you should get help on managing your spending habits and find a better way to deal with stress. I hope you don't mind me asking but, why did you drop out of school? I remember you messaged me not to long ago and said that you got accepted to your school and you liked it.?

Reply to Thread