Went to the store alone for the first time! You can do it too!

Okay so I have severe social anxiety amongst other things and today I went to the store?by myself?and?bought a couple things and payed for them by myself!!This is HUGE! Ahhhh, I can't even explain how big of a step this is for me. My mom couldn't even believe I was going to do it. ?A month ago I couldn't even leave the yard by myself.

Don't get me wrong, I almost cried on the way there and was shaking so bad the cashier asked if I was alright and had an anxiety attack on the way home but I did get my chocolate pretzels, boy!

This isn't just me bragging though, okay. I want to tell you that you CAN do it. I promise. It wont be fun at first and if you're like me you'll go over what you did in your head for days afterwards but it's okay. The cashier probably didn't care that I was so nervous I miscounted my money by ten cents and yours probably won't care either. Push yourself and you'll get where you want to go :)
?

I don't know you personally but I am really happy for you ^_^
Congrats! Of course you can do it. You just have to believe in yourself and to stay positive.

Reply to Thread