living with aspergers syndrome

I am a 15 y/o and was diagnosed with aspergers syndrome on 27 august 2012. I was wondering if there  is anyone else on here that also has aspergers??? :)

Yes there is, actually. There'a a girl on here named del997 who has aspergers, and I think there might be one or two others, but she's a great resource! I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you messaged her directly :) 

Yup that's me! Mildly Asperger's.

How's it going? Are you getting any special coaching?

I was diagnosed at 14. I used to deny or be ashamed of my condition, but now I usually just ignore it or deal with it.

i also have aspergers, i was diagnosed when i was 13. i used to find it really difficult to deal with, but now i find it's a lot easier and my girlfriend is really supportive.

Hi! I have Aspergers. I was 14 when I was diagnosed. which is quite a while ago now.
i used to hate it and think I was awful for it, but now it's a lot easier. I accept I have it, and I can't do anything to change it. It's important to find accepting understanding people to surround yourself with!?

I have informal Aspergers (it's almost certain that I have it, but it's not been officially diagnosed). Hi!

Reply to Thread