Help I'm a girl trap in a boy's body?

Hello my name is emma since I'm 12 I felt like a girl inside stuck in a boy's body I'm always feeling bad about my self my mom Dosent know but I'm scared to tell her I'm having problems with friends cause there not taking this siriously I feel like I can't be a girl I'm now 17 need help on how to become my self

Wow it takes a lot of guts to put this down in words on a website.  

First I think you should do your best to try maybe to talk to your mom.  When you do, please give her time to think about it because she will really have to think about it and take it in just like you took time to work through it.  

I don't know a lot about this, because I haven't looked into it but I would think at some point you would want to talk to doctors about this.  I would guess there are doctors who specialize with tjis of course depending how big a city you are close to.  

Know ow you are not the first person to feel this way nor the last.  There is probably even a message board support group where people who are like you can share thoughts and steps to take.  

Be be very careful how many "friends" you tell because some people can be hateful.  

Make le tjis like a school research project for yourself and see how much information (online, websites, books, message boards, blogs) and whatever else you can find.  

Please share are here what your willing.  

emma1997:Hello my name is emma since I'm 12 I felt like a girl inside stuck in a boy's body I'm always feeling bad about my self my mom Dosent know but I'm scared to tell her I'm having problems with friends cause there not taking this siriously I feel like I can't be a girl I'm now 17 need help on how to become my self 

Hi Emma, don't say you can't cause you are and it doesn't matter what parts you have <3 I'm the same, I came here a few years ago about ready to kill myself because I got disowned from my church and lost basically everyone and everything. I'm okay with that now, all I'll say is it does get better. You need to find your own path, but you can do it! Look for groups like PFLAG for support, and find some best friends who will accept you. Accept that you may lose friends and even family. I hope you don't, but I did. If you do, it's not the end of the world. You'll find people who love you for you, I have, and that's worth it - ultimately you'll end up happier than you ever have been. There is a light at the end of this tunnel <3 <3 <3 Always feel free to talk to me!

hello id like to start by saying if your friends dont take you serious then they dont deserve you. i know how you feel its hard. although i  may not be trans im pansexual and when i came out it was probably one of the hardest things ive ever done. i know it may not have been as hard for me but i want you to know its ok to be you. my family has always been anti anything that has to do with liking more than one gender such as bi and pan. so they were not too pleased when i came out. but the thing is there will always be people who dissaprove or who dont take you serious just know you deserve people who do. be you thats all that matters ans there will always be people who support you. come out whenever you feel ready and just be you and  be happy. if you ever want to talk or need a friend feel free to message me. 

Reply to Thread