mental health sponser?

Hey all :) hows everyone? So i dont know if this is a thing or not but i was thinking how nice it would be to have someine i could talk to when things get bad or just to talk to someone about my anxiety/depression issues or just have regular conversation. Kind of like a sponser you would have from aa...or i guess you could just call it a friend lol idk does anyone else think this is a good idea? If it makes sense at all

jpaper:Hey all :) hows everyone? So i dont know if this is a thing or not but i was thinking how nice it would be to have someine i could talk to when things get bad or just to talk to someone about my anxiety/depression issues or just have regular conversation. Kind of like a sponser you would have from aa...or i guess you could just call it a friend lol idk does anyone else think this is a good idea? If it makes sense at all

That sounds like a great idea if you ever want to talk to someone feel free to message me. I know what its like when you're feeling down and you just need someone to talk to and it can really help if you know that theres at least one person you can talk to whenever you need to

I'd suggest "Spaulding Youth Center", and I dunno how to describe it. It's a school I have been attending,  but yet I'd graduate in February.  It's full of mentally ill kids, and I looked at this forum and observed some especially difficult to handle kids. They have mental illnesses.  I have however,  found a few normal friends - like ones who aren't mentally ill. Jonas, Megan, Zack, Wilson, Nate, and Ben are just a few. And now a few of them, possibly Megan, Jonas,  and Wilson will be going back to regular high school.

I like Spaulding,  yet it's not somewhere I'd either like to stay my whole life, or living there in their stupid cottages,  in which 3 of my friends live at, but it's mostly filled with the mentally ill ones... Point is, I'd hope to leave there in February or March. 

Reply to Thread