I want my baby back...

I lost my baby at only 3 or 4 weeks. I thought it would get better but it seems to get worse... My boyfriend is trying to support me and cheer me up but its hard when he is just as sad. I need a friend. Someone who understands what I'm going through.... 

Im very sorry that you went through this.  It must have been hard to get the news and then to think and dream about what could have been.  I'm glad to hear your boyfriend has tried to be there for you.  Have you chatted with anyone else who has miscarried?

No, I don't know anyone else who has went through it...

I don't know anyone who has miscarried.  Sorry it took me a bit to see your post.  With the holidays coming maybe you can do something for kids in a hospital or a charity that helps give kids presents who's parents can't afford it.  

How is your guy doing?  Is he still hanging in there.  

redvelvetcakes:I don't know anyone who has miscarried.  Sorry it took me a bit to see your post.  With the holidays coming maybe you can do something for kids in a hospital or a charity that helps give kids presents who's parents can't afford it.  How is your guy doing?  Is he still hanging in there.   

Sorry, I haven't been on in a while. He's okay. We have just gotten to the point where we can discuss it and not be depressed for the day.

I'm glad to hear you are doing a little better.  

Have you started the New Year with things to do and staying busy?

Sometimes we complain of getting into a boring life of doing the same things each day, going to work, eating, watching TV then going to bed but in times like this I think getting back into a routine would help.  

If you like seeing movies go to the latest movie.  Read the latest best seller.  Whatever types of things you enjoy!

redvelvetcakes:I'm glad to hear you are doing a little better.  Have you started the New Year with things to do and staying busy?Sometimes we complain of getting into a boring life of doing the same things each day, going to work, eating, watching TV then going to bed but in times like this I think getting back into a routine would help.  If you like seeing movies go to the latest movie.  Read the latest best seller.  Whatever types of things you enjoy! 

I do like to read. And watch movies. Distracting myself would help. Its been around 3 months and the baby is still all I think about.

Just take one day at a time.  Work each day to move forward with your life.  If there is a day you need to mourn do so.  Just don't let that be every day.  

Not it sure if you want to, but you could look around the board and make posts on other people's posts.  Some of it is fun.  

Would you mind to privately message me?

Sent you a PM.  Certainly feel free to reply!

I'm sorry to hear that. You have to keep spirit up 'cause time is going on and never stops or even comes back, and what has happened is the best for you, 'cause God wants you to be tough and strong. He never gives challeges that can't be passed through by His creatures. What has happened is a learning for the next days and there is always a message hidden it. Talk to your closest friend and pray to God oftenly, ask Him to forgive you 'cause He wants you to do that - so He makes you feel bad every time. I'm sure, you'll feel more relaxed and you can pass through your days better.

I lost my first child when I was 13. I was 10 weeks pregnant and had a miscarriage, I never told my family and battled with it alone and would cry everytime I was alone for years. But today I am the proud mother of a 6 year old girl and 1 year old boy. Sometimes it happens its not your fault and blaming yourself or assuming you're barren won't make you feel better. Know your little angle in heaven and someday you'll meet him or her. Don't forget to love yourself and except it wasn't your fault. Most the time when you lose a baby that early in the pregnancy the chromazones mixed wrong and its only your body protecting and ensuring a healthy next generation. 

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54294)