Miscarriage

I am 18. I have been in a relationship with a very amazing guy for almost 2 years. We're getting married in August. We both wanna be parents but we know we are not financially ready for that resposibility. Last saturday morning i woke up to find I had started bleeding sometime in the night and had stopped by the time i woke up and i never bled any afterward. Sooo I'm very positive i miscarried. It breaks my heart to think about it and the emotional toll it's taking on me is worse then the physical one. any one have any advice on how to deal with the emotions?

If you think you have miscarried, then you need to see a doctor ASAP.  Not seeing a doctor after a miscarriage can lead to complications.

If that's what happened, I'm very sorry for your loss.  *hugs*

In2011Love: I am 18. I have been in a relationship with a very amazing guy for almost 2 years. We're getting married in August. We both wanna be parents but we know we are not financially ready for that resposibility. Last saturday morning i woke up to find I had started bleeding sometime in the night and had stopped by the time i woke up and i never bled any afterward. Sooo I'm very positive i miscarried. It breaks my heart to think about it and the emotional toll it's taking on me is worse then the physical one. any one have any advice on how to deal with the emotions?

What a hard time to be going through.

If you had miscarried you will bleed a lot for days afterwards. It takes your body a while and a lot amount of blood to discharge a baby. I have had 2. Im not trying to be rude but it doesnt sound like you miscarried. If you did the bleeding would be very very heavy for days,not just one day. When you loose a baby there is an extreme amount of blood loss, this wasnt a miscarriage.

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54294)