Encouragement: don't give up
I was pregnant at 17 by someone who was in love with someone else, we were together for 4 years and 3 of those years he nada secret relationship w someone else. I was around 4 months pregnant and I wanted an abortion but I couldn't bare to go through with it. Anyway long story short 4 1/2 months in my water broke and I was rushed to the hospital on 4/13/2011 worse part is it was my 18th birthday. I found out while giving delivery I was pregnant with twin boys and I celebrate them every year my birthday comes around. And as far as that guy I loved so much he left me a week after the twins were born for the girl he loved and I was left to grieve alone, then I met this guy that I didn't like very much but he made me laugh so hard lol it was like I was another person around him eventually I began to like him and one year later I was pregnant AGAIN lol and he was there for me every step of the way. & then September 9,2012 came around and he proposed to me in front of family and friends. I said yes and November 18th we were married. Now we have a house of our own and living happily w our 6month old baby. my point is Everything happens for a reason so don't let nothing stop you. Everyone gets their happily ever after :-)

I am so sorry for your losses. It it good to hear your life is going well. The boys will always be remembered.

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54294)