my babygurl:(

hi im april i was 16 pregnate and i had a miscarge with my bbygurl illiana loriane love ortiz<3 iwas 6 in a half months pregnate i lost cus stress i never wanted that to happen to me..... one day iwant a gurl again cus ma bbydads wants a gurl...but if ur prego dnt stress over bitchs pls it sucks cus ur bby not there... but one day i went to go see her and there was alot of bbys that were gone and u see pics of them i saw to boys its sucks cus moms dnt see them at all and they think like ma bby gonw=e like me to i pray and cry like why me so dont stress or **bleep** hard eat junk food its bad gurls,.......... R.I.P Illiana Loriane Love Ortiz<3

April23:hi im april i was 16 pregnate and i had a miscarge with my bbygurl illiana loriane love ortiz<3 iwas 6 in a half months pregnate i lost cus stress i never wanted that to happen to me..... one day iwant a gurl again cus ma bbydads wants a gurl...but if ur prego dnt stress over bitchs pls it sucks cus ur bby not there... but one day i went to go see her and there was alot of bbys that were gone and u see pics of them i saw to boys its sucks cus moms dnt see them at all and they think like ma bby gonw=e like me to i pray and cry like why me so dont stress or **bleep** hard eat junk food its bad gurls,.......... R.I.P Illiana Loriane Love Ortiz<3 

I know how much pain ans sadness it is. My mom had a miscarridge. Feel free to pm me anytime

April23:hi im april i was 16 pregnate and i had a miscarge with my bbygurl illiana loriane love ortiz<3 iwas 6 in a half months pregnate i lost cus stress i never wanted that to happen to me..... one day iwant a gurl again cus ma bbydads wants a gurl...but if ur prego dnt stress over bitchs pls it sucks cus ur bby not there... but one day i went to go see her and there was alot of bbys that were gone and u see pics of them i saw to boys its sucks cus moms dnt see them at all and they think like ma bby gonw=e like me to i pray and cry like why me so dont stress or **bleep** hard eat junk food its bad gurls,.......... R.I.P Illiana Loriane Love Ortiz<3 

R.I.P. to my BFF's little girl who was stillborn (born dead). she was going to name her Tessanieh.

So sad when someone leaves us early. I have no answers. I think it's important we connect with each other so we can mourn together.

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54294)