my babygurl:(

hi im april i was 16 pregnate and i had a miscarge with my bbygurl illiana loriane love ortiz<3 iwas 6 in a half months pregnate i lost cus stress i never wanted that to happen to me..... one day iwant a gurl again cus ma bbydads wants a gurl...but if ur prego dnt stress over bitchs pls it sucks cus ur bby not there... but one day i went to go see her and there was alot of bbys that were gone and u see pics of them i saw to boys its sucks cus moms dnt see them at all and they think like ma bby gonw=e like me to i pray and cry like why me so dont stress or **bleep** hard eat junk food its bad gurls,.......... R.I.P Illiana Loriane Love Ortiz<3

April23:hi im april i was 16 pregnate and i had a miscarge with my bbygurl illiana loriane love ortiz<3 iwas 6 in a half months pregnate i lost cus stress i never wanted that to happen to me..... one day iwant a gurl again cus ma bbydads wants a gurl...but if ur prego dnt stress over bitchs pls it sucks cus ur bby not there... but one day i went to go see her and there was alot of bbys that were gone and u see pics of them i saw to boys its sucks cus moms dnt see them at all and they think like ma bby gonw=e like me to i pray and cry like why me so dont stress or **bleep** hard eat junk food its bad gurls,.......... R.I.P Illiana Loriane Love Ortiz<3 

I know how much pain ans sadness it is. My mom had a miscarridge. Feel free to pm me anytime

April23:hi im april i was 16 pregnate and i had a miscarge with my bbygurl illiana loriane love ortiz<3 iwas 6 in a half months pregnate i lost cus stress i never wanted that to happen to me..... one day iwant a gurl again cus ma bbydads wants a gurl...but if ur prego dnt stress over bitchs pls it sucks cus ur bby not there... but one day i went to go see her and there was alot of bbys that were gone and u see pics of them i saw to boys its sucks cus moms dnt see them at all and they think like ma bby gonw=e like me to i pray and cry like why me so dont stress or **bleep** hard eat junk food its bad gurls,.......... R.I.P Illiana Loriane Love Ortiz<3 

R.I.P. to my BFF's little girl who was stillborn (born dead). she was going to name her Tessanieh.

So sad when someone leaves us early. I have no answers. I think it's important we connect with each other so we can mourn together.

Reply to Thread