She'd be five next month.
When I was 16.. I got pregnant.. I lost her. She'd be starting kindergarten this year. And it absolutely kills me. I work at a daycare and all of my friends daughters are starting school soon. And it hurts me to know that Miya will never do that. Sorry if I've wasted a good post. I just needed to vent..and I don't really have anyone to talk to about it.
I'm soo sorry , it was probably hard enough just having to be pregnant at 16 and all the things ppl said : / How did you lose her .. ? I am here if you need to talk
I lost her due to stress.. I was on dance team, gay, and sixteen. My family didn't speak to me and pushed for an abortion.. I still blame myself. If I wouldn't have let them stress me out.. she'd still be here.
Don't blame this on yourself and when I say this I do not say it too be rude but if god took her than he was doing it because he cares not too punish you !

I just read your post. I know you'll probably come back to this post when you think of her so I will post. I'm so sorry for your loss, she will forever be remembered and loved by you.

I miscarried once.......... I will miss my liliianah. She would be starting Kindergarton!

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54294)