it hurts so much

it hurts so much i dont know what to do. i lost a babt alomst two months in, i had dreams about her every night and i still do i dont know how to get over it :womansad: i just want to crawl into a ball and stay there, its like i lost the only person i could take care of :womansad: and that person is gone. when will it go away???

I'm so sorry for your loss. My prayera are with you.
I'm sorry to say it doesn't go away. But it can get better, so you have friends or family you can talk to about it? Is your little girls father any help or in the picture. Don't be afraid to talk it out with people. Believe me dear, I'm going through the same thing, I lost my little girl too. Don't be afraid to cry and mourn her. But remember her as an Angel. I picked a perfect name, and in naming her it gave me a little more to believe in and feel better about, I would suggest doing that.

I'm really sorry to hear that. One thing you have to remember, and it may be hard to in some situations, that it can always be worse. I can't say I understand where you are coming from, but at the same time I can. It may be hard now, but in the long run, you will always be able to have kids. Keep that in mind. There are some out there that would love to be able to have the chance and can't. As hard as it may be, try to find the positives. Everything happens for a reason and there is a reason why this happened. It is expected for you to go through a time of grieving. Keep your chin up hun, It can only go up from here (:

GURL YOU NED TO CALM DOWN!Listen how old r u?if u still a teen t is actually a good thing!Because 1.You can focus on school! 2.Maybe you might have twins on your 2nd pregnancy to make up for losing da 1st one and 3.Yiu can cry all the tears out you have been holding in!!so calm down and relax gurl..plz

Losing a baby  is NEVER a "good thing" and saying it is.. No matter the persons age is one of the most disrespectful things you can do in my opinion. Nothing can or will just "make up for" losing a child.

What matters most is talking about your feelings to others who can understand your pain and remembering you would've loved your child and always will no matter where he/she might be now. I lost my daughter in February and still kiss her ultrasound picture everyday. I love her more than words can describe. I feel for you and am very sorry for your loss it's one of the most painful things a women could go through and most don't realize how devastating it is until it happens to them unfortunately.

It's not something you can just "calm down" from or stop feeling upset about so don't let other people make you think it has to be, take as long as you need.

The hardest thing any woman can go through is the loss of a child. October 11th, 2011 I lost a baby and I was about 3 going on 4 months pregnant. It took a toll on me and I even started to hate my boyfriend because he wasn't fully supportive of me. A week later I went in to get a check up and to be sure that everything was healing correctly and we discovered I was pregnant. 11 months ago I gave birth to my beautiful daughter Aleah. I still miss and love the baby I lost, but at the same time, Aleah wouldn't be here had that pregnancy been full term, and I cannot picture my life with out her. Hang in there and know that there are those who have lost a baby. I found that if I talked to someone who had been through it, they understood better. If you want to talk about it I am here to help. 

Reply to Thread